So, it's Valentines day tomorrow, I actually don't mind the day itself, like it's nice if you have someone to celebrate it with, although it is full of puke worthy material, I don't hate it. But you know what shits me about that day? All the patheic & lonely girls who go all worriesme on our ass's & seem needy & desperate & post it all over facebook, twitter, tumblr, their blogs or whatever ever social network they are on expressing their loneliness and feelings on & how no one loves them or joining facebook groups about being single on Valentines day or 'I'm so excited for valentines day! LOL jks nobody loves me.' Like; SHUT THE FUCK UP, Fuck men, fuck having them around, fuck them always being there for you, fuck them always wanting you & loving you, fuck them showering you with gifts on this holiest of all hallmark card days, just fuck them in general. I think if you buy yourself a gift this Valentines day & love yourself, then you wont be as disappointed because you got the gift that YOU wanted.

So, just just the fuck up with your whinning.