HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FAITHFUL BLOG FOLLOWERS!
I would like to apologise to you all for not updating in a while, I have just been so busy with useless shit that I havent had the chance to even go on the computer, let alone update. So I hope you all take this most humblest of apologies & welcome in the New Year with a BANG! Keep it clean & keep it PG ;) especially you Skylar haha. 2011 is going to be the year for me, new interest, new life, new education, new pressure, new determination, new romance ;) (I hope haha) just a fresh, honest start with the world & all of it's glories.

I wish you all a happy, safe & prosperous new year & I hope you didn't spend your last day of 2010 with your mother forcing you to chant around the house with burning lavender candles & bells in your hands to bring good fortune, peace, love & luck into our house, just like I did haha.


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE, LOOKING FORWARD TO 2011 :D
LOVE YOU ALL <3